We have a team of great writers who write for our blog. Sometimes we include expert’s advice and try to add a different perspective to our blog. If you are an expert in the travel sector and want to share your thoughts with our readers, then we invite you to join our team as a guest writer.
We are a popular blog in this niche. We have more than 40,000 visitors every month. We have thousands of fan followers on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media networks. By writing to us you will get good exposure as a writer in this niche. You will be able to attract lots of audiences to your site as well. You can also find a source of extra income by writing for us on a regular basis.
We follow some strict guidelines when it comes to writing. As a guest writer, you must follow them. Here are guidelines that you must adhere to.
• We want you to maintain a similar standard of work as our previous blog posts. So, we advise you to read some of the blogs we have written to get an idea about what we are looking for.
• You should write about travel and things we can do to bring back harmony in life. You shouldn’t repeat any topic that has already been mentioned in the blog before.
• Your writing must be original and pass Copyscape. Any copied material will be rejected.
• The articles must be between 700 and 1,000 words.
• If you mention any research work or news, you must include the source of your information.
• You should include pictures to support your writing. Make sure the pictures don’t have any copyright issues.
• You must include a short author bio and add a link to your preferred site.
• You can use external links inside the article to help readers understand more about a particular topic. But no link must be used for promotional purpose.
• Once your article is published on our blog, it cannot be published elsewhere.
Before submission, you should make sure that there are no grammatical or typing mistakes. We might edit your article if needed. Thank you for your interest in writing for us.